Better Basketball Ballhandling DVD
Dribble Like the Pros DVD – Key Facts
- Better Ball Handling covers all the techniques, drills, and workouts you'll need to develop great handles.
- 115 dribbling drills demonstrated by 12-year-old dribbling phenom Andy Garcia.
- Detailed sections explaining how and when to use moves like the Crossover, Spin, Behind the Back, Power Spin, Stutter Step, Pull-Back Crossover, and the Half-Spin and Lean-In!
- Includes 9 dribbling workouts or training methods.
- Better Ball Handling is 47 minutes long.
- Teaches all the basics for youngsters, then dives into advanced moves and techniques for older players and pros.
- Ideal for coaches trying to improve their players' dribbling abilities.
- Techniques and drills demonstrated by some of the most electrifying guards in America.
- DVD Customers also receive an insert that makes the video easy to follow.
- Chapter 1: BASIC GAME DRIBBLING
- Chapter 2: DRILLS TO IMPROVE YOUR BALL CONTROL AND HAND SPEED
- Chapter 3: STRAIGHT LINE MOVES
- Chapter 4: CHANGE OF DIRECTION MOVES
- Chapter 5: ADVANCED MOVES
- Chapter 6: TRAINING
- Chapter 7: GAME HINTS
This DVD is part of the set Better Basketball Player Development Set of 8 DVD's.
This DVD is part of the set Better Basketball Perimeter Attack Set of 4 DVD's.
Can't find what you are looking for? Find Basketball Instructional DVDs
at Sports Nation Video.